Corporate Venture Capital
SEKISUI CHEMICAL Group's CVCWe will collaborate with startup companies to co-create new businesses
based on the "Strategic Area Map" to achieve our group's vision and address social issues.
*Origin of company name "SEKISUI" is derived from Sun Tzu's The Art of War, an ancient Chinese classic.
“The Onrush of a conquering force is like the bursting of pent-up waters into a chasm a thousand fathoms deep.”
SEKISUI CHEMICAL Group's Approach to CVC
SEKISUI was founded by our predecessors with a pioneering spirit, known as the “Seven Samurai”. Inheriting their spirit of challenge and innovation, we would like to build a new era together with startup companies. We hope that you will share our CVC philosophy and work with us to create new businesses that will lead to "solutions to social issues”.
Let's open up a new world together. We look forward to working with you.
Senior Managing Executive Officer
SEKISUI CHEMICAL Group's CVC Policy
We will implement the following initiatives towards co-creating new businesses.
- Design a co-creation scenario with startup companies.
- Integrating and providing SEKISUI CHEMICAL Group's technologies, human resources, and business assets.
- Executing investments based on co-creation scenarios.
Based on our "Strategic Area Map" below, we are aiming to invest in innovative sectors for business expansion.
Related Press Release
Inquiries Regarding Corporate Venture Capital
Notifications Prior to Making an Inquiry
- The personal information of customers making an inquiry is protected with SSL encryption. Some browsers are not compatible with SSL encryption, and access may be blocked by corporate networks due to firewall settings.
- *SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a technology that encrypts data to prevent eavesdropping by third parties.
- Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and other company holidays will be processed the following business day.
It may take time to respond, depending on the nature of the inquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all inquiries.
- Our responses to customer inquiries may not be copied in full or in part or used for other purposes without prior permission.
Clicking on the button below means that you have read and understand the above statements.